Statement Savings Account
- Quarterly service charge if balance falls below $100.00, unless you are 21 years old or younger, a non-profit organization, S.S.I. recipient, or a senior citizen (62 and older)
- Interest paid semi-annually in June and December
- Funds may be transferred via telephone, internet banking, mobile app, pre-authorized transfer, or by in-person withdrawal
- Twenty-six free withdrawals semi-annually
Health Savings Account (HSA)
PNB offers a Health Savings Account to help you save for future medical expenses. There are many advantages to utilizing a Health Savings Account, including favorable tax treatment. To be eligible for an HSA, you must meet the following requirements, as defined by the IRS:
- You must be covered under a qualifying high-deductible health plan (HDHP) on the first day of the month
- You have no other health coverage except what is permitted by the IRS
- You are not enrolled in Medicare, TRICARE or TRICARE for Life
- You can’t be claimed as a dependent on someone else’s tax return
- You haven’t received Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits within the past three months, except for preventive care. If you have a disability rating from the VA, this exclusion doesn’t apply
- You do not have a health care flexible spending account (FSA) or health reimbursement account (HRA). Alternative plan designs, such as a limited-purpose FSA or HRA, might be permitted
Other restrictions and exceptions may also apply. We recommend that you consult a tax, legal or financial advisor to discuss your personal circumstances.
Christmas / Vacation Club Accounts
- Christmas Club accounts may be opened mid-October through December 31st and pay out in October the following year
- Vacation Club accounts may be opened mid-April through June 30th and pay out in April the following year
- All payouts are done by direct deposit into a Peoples National Bank of Kewanee account only
- Weekly deposits range from $2.00 to $1000.00
- Peoples National Bank of Kewanee will make the 50th payment if the customer makes the first 49 payments by the due date
Why choose PNB for your Savings Account?
Peoples National Bank of Kewanee offers several types of Savings Accounts.
To inquire about an account, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Our Customer Service Team
Note: Please do not send personal information (account numbers, credit card numbers, or social security numbers, etc.) via email. Thank you.