Peoples National Bank of Kewanee Ag Lenders can supply your annual operating line of credit, help you purchase or refinance new or used equipment, and assist in acquiring the land or buildings you need to expand your enterprise.
Agricultural loans offered:
- Short-term working capital to meet your seasonal operating needs.
- Intermediate term ag loans, payable in periods up to seven years, to purchase new or used equipment.
- Short and intermediate term loans to finance livestock enterprises and purchase breeding stock.
- Long-term ag loans to finance or refinance farmland, buildings, and improvements. PNB offers financing solutions that are designed to meet your specific needs. Loans may be amortized up to a 30 year period, however it is the bank's desire to strive for a 20 year schedule if possible.
- Interim loans during construction until “permanent” financing can be arranged.
Why choose PNB for your Agricultural Loan?
Our Lending Specialists are dedicated to providing the best service and guidance to our customers.
Our Ag Lending Specialists
Note: Please do not send personal information (account numbers, credit card numbers, or social security numbers, etc.) via email. Thank you.